We are excited to bring you the 5th Annual Community Garage Sale!
Have you started cleaning out your clutter? Are you looking for your next great treasure? This event is for you! This is an indoor/outdoor event and will go on rain or shine!! Last years event was very successful and FULL of tons of great rummage items!
Held on Saturday, March 24th from 8am to 3pm at the Kendall County Fair Grounds.
To sign up - just fill out the form below and submit your application online. You can also mail the application if you wish!
Details of the event:
- Held Rain or Shine
- Inside booth spaces are 10x20 and include 1 (8ft) table and 2 folding chairs
- Outside tailgate spaces are the length of truck and/or truck/flatbed trailer (In designated areas and does not include table and chairs)
- All outside vendors must check in before setting up vendor space-check in table will be on site
- All Inside Vendor Spaces Will Be Assigned On First Serve Paid Basis
- All Tailgate Spaces Area First Come First Serve Basis On Saturday Morning. Area Will Be Marked.
- No Electricity Provided. (Will Be Available Only To Test Items That Are To Be Sold By Vendors)
Vendors Are Solely Responsible For:
- Set Up, Operation and Tear Down and Clean Up of Own Booth and Merchandise
- Handling All Sales With Own Cash Box
- Loading Of Donated Items In The Charity Vehicle
- Transporting Trash To Any Dumpster(s) Located On The Fairgrounds
- No Security Will Be Provided
Set Up Times as Follows For Inside Vendors:
- All Inside Must Be Set Up On Friday, March 25th -9:00 A.M. till 9:00 P.M.
- Set Up Time For Outside Tailgate Vendor: Saturday-March 26th-6:00 A.M. (Day Light)
- Spaces Are 100% Payable In Advance And Must Be Enclosed With Application/Contract
- Check/Money Order Payable To KCFA. NSF Check Fee-$35.00.
- No Refunds Of Prior Payment If You Decide To Cancel. Will Present A Donation Receipt For Funds.
- NO PETS ALLOWED (Inside or Outside Booths)-(For Safety Reasons)
- KCFA Will Be Responsible For Advertising
- ATM Machine Will Be Available On Premises
- Concessions Will Be Available From 7:00 A.M. Till 3:00 P.M.