An egg is cracked open, and judged on the color, shape and form of yolk, albumin, freshness and visibility of the structure of the egg. Pick your freshest egg and see how it stands up to the rest!!!
1. All contestants must complete an Exhibitor Entry Form.
2. All eggs entered must be an egg from a chicken exhibitor owns and care for.No store purchased eggs are allowed.
3. One entry per exhibitor in each class.
4.Exhibitor should bring their eggs to the registration table on Saturday-August 31,2019 from 8:00 A.M. till 10:00 A.M. in the Homestead Heritage Exhibit Hall. No entries will be accepted at any other time.
4. Your egg(s) will be placed on a plate marked with your exhibitor number for the judge.
5. After judging eggs will be thrown away.
Bantam Youth-Age 7 And Under
Bantam Youth-Ages 8-12
Bantam Teen-Ages 13-17
Bantam Adult-Open Class
Standard Youth-Age 7 And Under
Standard Youth-Ages 8-12
Standard Teen-Ages 13-17
Standard Adult-Open Class
AWARDS/PREMIUM MONEY AWARDED In EACH AGE CATEGORY:
ROSETTES AWARDED IN EACH AGE CATEGORY FOR BEST OVERALL ENTRY IN EACH CATEGORY
Best Bantam Egg (4 Awarded)
Best Standard Egg (4 Awarded)
PRESENTATION OF AWARDS:
End Of Contest