We are excited about the upcoming 2017 Kendall County Fair and Rodeo which marks our 112th annual event!! It's held on Labor Day Weekend, which this year is August 31 through September 3rd. We have some great entertainment lined up and we've brought back the Lester Meier Rodeo. It should be a great fair! We love your interest in being a part of this year's event and hope you will find our new online sign up a breeze!
Some things you should know before we begin.
Due to limited space and an overwhelming number of vendors wanting space at the Kendall County Fair, we will be taking applications early for 2017 on a first come basis. Vendors are expected to be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday. However, we are open on Thursday evening for Family Night and the Queen's pageant. It's optional for you to be open at this time.
All fees must be paid in full by ____________, 2017.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Texas Sales Tax Certificate
- Booth Fee and Refundable Deposit
- Food Vendors must submit copy of menu and pricing
- Food Vendors need to click on the link below for their health certificate. CLICK HERE! Please sign this form and upload to submit.
- Leave your area clean and free of trash
- Vendors can not sell water, sodas or alcohol
- Vendors must stay open the entire time fair is open
** Hours are **
- Friday 5pm till Midnight
- Saturday 10am till Midnight
- Sunday 12pm till Midnight
- Set up Thursday before 5:00 pm and before noon on Friday.
- Clean up and breakdown will be Monday between 8 AM and 2 PM
If you have any trouble with the online sign up - please feel free to give us a call!