MEMBERSHIP RULES & GUIDELINES
A Kendall County Fair Association member is one who expresses a desire to promote agricultural education, leadership and agricultural entrepreneurship, encourage and recognize the achievement of youth in agricultural, horticultural and livestock management, and encourage youth academic achievement and leadership experiences.
- Applicants complete an application for membership, which will be reviewed by the Board of Directors, who will vote on the membership.
- Membership shall be open to persons 18 years of age or older, and who reside in Kendall County, Texas, or the adjacent surrounding counties.
- Upon acceptance as a member, each member shall pay a one-time membership fee of $10.00. The term of membership a lifetime membership.
- Each member shall be entitled to one (1) vote on each matter submitted to a vote of the General Membership as provided by the bylaws. An annual meeting of the members is held October each year for the purpose of electing Directors and other business.
- To be a Director of the Kendall County Fair Association members must have been a member in good standing for one year.